Although I have recently joined INVIS as a mortgage associate, I am no stranger to the world of lending. I have spent the last 16 years in the finance industry and have loved every minute of it. I started my career with TD Bank in 2000 excited to begin my banking career. Over the 11 years with the bank I developed my strength in lending and investing, where I could build a financial plan in all areas of life. Upon a shorter but rewarding career in auto finance, I have decided to come back to my roots and to the reward of helping people finance their new homes. Mortgages are a big investment, and I want to be a part of yours.
I couldn't be prouder to join Caliber Mortgage to begin this new adventure. I am very dedicated and skilled in providing an outstanding customer experience, and finding the best solution to all financial situations. My professionalism and dedication to client needs is my number one focus, making sure every opportunity is treated as a top priority. I love working with people and genuinely care about those I work with, there is a good chance we might even become friends.If you are looking at;
- purchasing your first or next home, or considering a vacation property;
- are new to Canada and need guidance; investing in property;
- considering a large renovation project;
- refinancing to boost monthly cash flow and save on interest costs;
- looking at options for your mortgage renewal; or,
- Interested in repairing your credit so you can qualify for mortgage financing.